Make the necessary code changes to get a list of supported languages.
- [Instructor] At this point, I have a Node.js project…that I can debug, write TypeScript in, and I have registered…the translateTextAPI in my Azure portal…and copied over these keys and this endPoint.…Now let's start making use of it in the index.ts file.…Okay.…So, one thing I'm going to do here…is I'm going to create a helper function.…The reason I'm doing that is because there's something…that I'll do over and over again,…which is to return something called as requestOptions.…
Remember in our package.json file,…I had included a reference to the request object.…Well, we'll be making use of that now,…so let's go ahead and import that.…I'll say…import…* as request…from 'request';.…Let's go ahead and import that.…And here, I'm going to create a function…called getRequestOptions()…and basically, return requestOptions.…
requestOptions is something that we'll be using…to specify things in our request,…as in what are the headers, what is the body, et cetera.…And one of the things that I'll need to do…over and over and over again…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developers: 1 Visionwith Sahil Malik2h 35m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.