In this video, write helper code to manage speaker identification profiles. Create and delete are shown although similar approaches can be used for other methods.
- Now with the basic structure of my…IdentificationHelper.ts module done,…let's next write a function,…which will be an exported function,…because we need to call it from the index.ts file…so, I'm going to write a function that allows me to…create an identification profile.…So let's call that function createIdentificationProfile()…and ensure that it returns a promise.…
The code in here is quite simple.…I am getting the request options,…overriding the content type to application/json…and in the body, I'm sending the locale for which…this identification profile is valid.…Now to actually create the identification profile,…it has to be a HTTPS call, so I'm returning a promise…and will resolve that promise.…And I'm going to create the profile using…a POST request. So let's do that next.…
So I'm going to say request.post…config.speech.speakerRecognitionAPI.endPoint…slash IdentificationProfiles.…Pass in the request options.…And the results that you get back, in the form of…a callback, error response body.…So if we get an error, then let's go ahead and reject,…
- Using the Translate Text API
- Getting supported languages
- Writing code to translate between languages
- Performing text to speech
- Setting up speech to text
- Writing code for speaker identification
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developers: 1 Visionwith Sahil Malik2h 35m Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Translation Text API
3. Bing Speech API
4. Speaker Recognition API
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.