Interact with the LUIS authoring endpoint, authenticate, and create a new app.
- [Instructor] So as usual, I'm going to create…a helper function.…Let's call this function Get Request Options.…The reason for having this helper function…is because I will get the same set of headers,…which contains the authentication information,…and the content type.…I'll need that same set of headers numerous times.…So I will basically just write that up once…so I can call it multiple times.…So I'll say function get request options,…and its return type will be like this.…
I'll say return request options.…So with get request options function out of the way,…next I can create a function that creates an app.…If you think about it, it will be an asyncall…and it will return a GUID, which is the application ID.…So the GUID we're returning there as a string,…and the name of the application, the English-friendly name,…we will accept as a string.…And this will return a promise.…
So let's go ahead and craft up the structure…for that promise, which will look like this.…Now inside of here, let's write the actual logic.…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Advanced
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.