With intents and entities populated, add utterances into the LUIS endpoint.
- [Instructor] Now that we've written the code…to create an application, add intents and add entities.…We're at the last step which is adding utterances.…If feels like a marathon but it's actually very simple.…All we did was parse the configuration,…get a model out of it, then created the application,…got the application good,…and then we added intents, added entities…and now we're adding utterances.…And you saw how easy it was to add intents and entities,…well it's actually just as easy to add utterances.…
So again I'm going to just copy,…paste this add entity function and I'm going to rename it…to add utterance, so it'll still need the app ID…but we're going to add all the utterances in one go.…So let's go ahead and create a variable called utterances…as an input which will be of type array utterance.…Now it is worth pointing out that what you're looking at…here is simple demo card.…
In real world applications these utterances possibly…could be a lot, so you may want to batch this request up.…Additionally you want to check for a request response,…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developers: 1 Visionwith Sahil Malik2h 35m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.