Pass in the application ID and add intents into the existing application using the authoring endpoint.
- [Instructor] Now at this point…you would have parsed the model,…and the model contains three properties,…entities, intent, and utterances.…So we went ahead and created the application.…The next thing we need to do is add intents.…Let's think about it.…The intents is a string array.…So, the process of adding any intent is going to be…a function that will accept the app ID, the GUID…where you're adding the intent to,…and the name of the intent, and yes, this will be…an asynchronous call like before,…because all of these calls involve…an HTTP callback, so yes, they have to be asynchronous.…
Let's go ahead and craft up the bones…of this function,…and here we can start writing the logic…for adding intents into my application.…So what does that look like?…Well, I'm going to need a body…for this request option.…So requestOptions.body…equals JSON.stringify,…and we specify the intent like this,…name intentName.…
So that crafts up the body.…Next we need to craft up the URI,…and that URI is where the application ID goes.…So that URI looks like this,…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Advanced
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.