Pass in the application ID and add entities into the existing application using the authoring endpoint.
- [Instructor] Now that we've written the logic to…parse our model, create an application…and then add intent's.…The next step is to add entities.…Now adding entities is shockingly…similar to adding intents.…So I'm going to just take the add intent function…and simply copy paste it.…And let's make some minor modifications here…to allow this function to add an entity instead.…So instead of add intent we will call it add entity.…
App ID, well we'll need that so let's keep that.…Here let's parse in the entity name so I'll hit F2…in Visual Studio code and I'll rename this to entity name.…So it renames it properly.…All across the function.…I still need the request options.…I still need this object although…now we're parsing in the entity name.…The URI, yes that will a little bit.…So the URI this time around will look like this.…
So we are instead of targeting slash intents…we are targeting slash entities.…Really that's the only difference.…I should also mention that this string interpolation…based logic that we're writing here,…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Advanced
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.