Working with resources is an important task for infrastructure management. In this video, learn how to work with resources for typical tasks, such as tagging and deleting resource groups.
- [Instructor] Now we have a resource in Microsoft Azure. … We have a virtual machine. … And we can use the portal to change that virtual machine … or configure the virtual machine … or check out the virtual machine … or see all the options we have … for that particular virtual machine. … We're starting from our home menu. … And what I'm going to do is I'm going to come right down here … to Virtual machines. … I'm going to click on it. … And unlike before, we have something in here now, … azToolVMP for portal. … I'm going to click on it. … And look at this, we have the Overview. … And now on top of the Overview, … we have the major tasks that we can do … to this particular resource, a virtual machine. … We can connect to the virtual machine. … We can restart, stop, capture, … delete, refresh that virtual machine. … And any resource that you have in here with the Overview, … you're going to see the major tasks on the top … that you can perform on that particular resource. … You can see as I'm scrolling down here, the Activity log, …
- Customizing the Azure portal
- Creating and deploying resources
- Using the Azure CLI
- Deploying and configuring resources with the CLI
- Deploying and configuring resources with PowerShell
- Deploying resources with JSON templates