This course is intended for DevOps professionals using with the Azure environment. This video lays out the expectations of the learner to be successful in this course.
- [Instructor] This course targets three types of individuals, those that are familiar with Azure but want to further their knowledge in Azure DevOps, those that are familiar with DevOps fundamentals but want to get started with Azure DevOps, and finally those who wish to get certified. This course doesn't cover all aspects of this certification, but it does cover the information needed for the application infrastructure portion of the exam. In order to benefit from this course, you need to be familiar with the fundamentals of Azure. Additionally you should have a working knowledge of Azure DevOps and in particular Pipelines. It would also be helpful to know the basics of PowerShell scripting and Docker containers, as we use them throughout the course. I do briefly cover Docker in the course, however having additional knowledge will make it easier. If you need a refresher on any of these topics, I'd recommend looking at other courses in the library. Finally, should you want to follow along, you'll need an Azure account. A trial account will work fine here. I use Visual Studio Code in my examples, but feel free to use your favorite IDE. You'll need to install Azure CLI and I use Chocolatey in my Windows environment to install packages. So if you're ready, let's get started.
- Developing an infrastructure strategy
- Managing technical debt
- Managing Amazon Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Deploying applications on AKS
- Scaling your Kubernetes clusters
- Implementing infrastructure as code
- Deploying Azure resources via Terraform
- Implementing security and compliance