Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Which IP addresses should I use in Azure?, part of Understanding Microsoft Azure Core Functionalities.
- When working with Azure,…the most common question that people have…is IP addressing.…How are my client computers…going to connect to my Azure resources?…What is my IP address?…How are machines gonna communicate…with each other with those IP addresses?…And where do I find the IP addresses…on my virtual machines that are stored in Azure?…Well, there's no simple answer to this question…because there's multiple IP addresses…and multiple configurations.…If we go into a virtual machine,…and I have a remote desktop session here,…to a virtual machine that is stored in Azure,…we see that on the machine…I've got various IP addresses.…
I have both the Public IP address,…and the Internal IP address.…Now if I don't have any virtual networks configured,…that is, if I haven't created…a custom subnet for my virtual machines,…the Internal IP address of a virtual machine…is going to be assigned to a DHCP server.…And if I go into my machine in a Command Prompt,…just like you would on any server on your network,…and you run an ipconfig, you would see that IP address.…
- Understanding Azure subscriptions
- Managing Azure with portals and PowerShell
- Configuring Azure web apps
- Deploying virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machines for high availability
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Creating Azure virtual networks
- Implementing a VPN
- Performing Azure backups
Skill Level Intermediate
Virtualization Essential Trainingwith Martin Guidry2h 51m Beginner
Administration for Cloud-Based Office 365with David Elfassy2h 32m Intermediate
Up and Running with Azure Mobile Serviceswith David Isbitski2h 17m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Services
3. Microsoft Azure Networking
4. Managing Azure Resources
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.