Join Sahil Malik for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Azure Service Bus.
- [Instructor] Let's start by understanding what you should know, what your background should be so you get the most out of this course. Well, you must be a developer. This course is full of code and demonstrations, and you should be a developer to follow along the concepts of Azure Service Bus. Service Bus is considered cross-platform. You can interact with it using Node.js, PowerShell, Ruby and certainly .NET. But my core demonstrations here are in .NET Core.
The concepts may apply to every single platform, but my demos are in .NET Core. So make sure that your machine is set up to use .NET Core. You will also need a modern browser because we are going to access the Azure portal, and you will need an Azure subscription. For the purposes of this course, you can work with the free azure subscription.
- What is Azure Service Bus?
- Setting up messaging queues
- Sending and receiving messages
- Setting up topics and subscriptions
- Enabling a namespace to host topics
- Relaying asynchronous communications