Join Mike Benkovich for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Azure Enterprise Development: 2 Application Services.
- [Instructor] What do you need to know to get the most out of this course? Well, first, you should have some familiarity with what is cloud computing. It also helps to have a good understanding of some of the IT concepts, like disaster recovery and backups and scaling. It also will help if you're familiar with what web applications are and the concepts behind them because we're going to be deploying a couple of different web apps into the services that we provision. This course does require having the Docker for Windows installed. If you need to take a break, know that you can stop or delete the services that you don't need running so that you don't get charged.
If you want some guidance, you can check out the teardown video at the end.
Learn how to provision new application services, set up autoscaling and deployment options, and use the different application types. Software architect and former Microsoft evangelist Mike Benkovich reviews options such as Continuous Delivery and DevOps Projects, Mobile Apps, and Logic Apps, which connect your applications to business-critical software such as Salesforce, Office 365, Dropbox, and more. He also shows how to stay on top of behavior and performance issues with Azure monitoring tools (including the powerful Application Insights feature), and debug any issues that arise.
- Provisioning application services
- Scaling and deployment options
- Developing for DevOps
- Developing with Mobile Apps and Logic Apps
- Monitoring Azure applications
- Debugging Azure applications