Join David M. Franklyn for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Microsoft Azure: Management and Security Essentials.
- [Instructor] This course covers the essentials on managing and securing Microsoft Azure with OMS. If you're not familiar with the basics of Microsoft Azure and especially the Azure infrastructure, I recommend watching the course Microsoft Azure Architecting Azure Infrastructure, found in our library, among many other courses you might find helpful.
AuthorDavid M. Franklyn
- What is Operations Management Suite (OMS)?
- Deploying and configuring OMS
- Collecting and analyzing data
- Analyzing Log Analytics data
- Using OMS to monitor an on-premises environment
- Identifying critical updates
- IT Service Management Connector
Skill Level Beginner
1. What Is Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS)?
2. Deploy and Configure OMS
3. Collect and Analyze Data
4. Use OMS to Monitor an On-Premises Environment
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.