Join Brian Desmond for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Learning Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite.
- [Instructor] In this course, we're going to take a look at the basics of the Enterprise Mobility Suite. So you don't really need to know anything about the Enterprise Mobility Suite or EMS in order to do this, but there's a few things that might be helpful to have on hand. A bit of basic active directory knowledge will probably go a long way just to understanding how the connection works between your on premises environment and the cloud. And if you want to follow along and do some of the things that we're doing in this video, having an Office 365 tenant, it can be a trial, as well as an Enterprise Mobility and Security subscription, preferably the E5 version, will give you access to everything we're going to take a look at in this course.
If you have these on hand, you should be able to follow along and join us as we go through this.
- Authentication options with Azure AD
- Configuring Azure AD Connect for sync and authentication
- Securing remote access with the Azure Application Proxy
- Managing apps and devices with Intune
- Building and deploying a basic Intune policy for iOS or Android
- Protecting data beyond the firewall with Azure Information Protection (AIP)
- Configuring AIP classification labels and protection
- Integrating Exchange and SharePoint with AIP
- Managing risk with Advanced Threat Analytics
- Connecting Office 365 to cloud app security