Learn what you need to know before you begin to get the most out of this course
- [Instructor] To get the most from this course, you'll want to have watched Azure essential training part one, which provides an overview of Azure. You'll also want to be familiar with C#, as we'll be using C# throughout this course.
- Creating an MVC web app
- Publishing an MVC app to Azure
- Creating a SQL database on Azure
- Enabling migrations
- Updating an Azure database
- Changing the schema
- Exploring various types of Blob storage
- Creating Blob storage accounts in Azure
- Examining Azure statistics for monitoring Blob storage
Skill Level Beginner
Microsoft Azure: Core Functionalitieswith David Elfassy2h 52m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Logic Apps First Lookwith Anton Delsink1h 9m Intermediate
1. Code-First Relational Database
2. Blob Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.