Determine what you need to know to get the most out of this course and what software is used.
- [Narrator] Let's talk for a moment about what you should know, and what you'll need for this course. Most important, you don't need any prior knowledge of Azure. Since this course is targeted at developers, we do expect that you'll be familiar with C#. You'll need an Azure account, but we'll show you how to set up a free account. Our final exercise uses a web hook, and if you want to follow along with that exercise, you'll need a GitHub account, with at least one repository. But that's free.
- Examining and personalizing the Azure portal
- Creating an app service
- Creating an ASP.NET application with Visual Studio
- Viewing your published app
- Creating a virtual machine
- Triggering Azure functions