Join Pete Zerger for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Microsoft Cybersecurity Stack: Identity and Endpoint Protection Basics.
- [Instructor] Before you get started with this course, there are a few things you need to know. I assume you have an understanding of the basics of cloud computing, and a little hands on with the free version of Azure Active Directory may be helpful. It may also be helpful to have knowledge about server virtualization as we'll use a couple of small programs installed on virtual machines to connect your on-premises Active Directory to Azure AD.
In this course—the first in the series—Microsoft MVP Pete Zerger takes you through the basics of setting up endpoint protection. He begins by explaining how to set up Azure Active Directory Premium. Next, he goes into enabling multi-factor authentication, followed by setting conditions for secure access. To wrap up, Pete covers managing mobile devices with Intune, and publishing applications with Azure AD App Proxy.
- Setting up Azure Active Directory for an organization
- Enabling user-level and application-level multi-factor authentication
- Setting conditions for secure access
- Planning a mobile device management (MDM) strategy
- How Intune (standalone) MDM works
- How Intune mobile application management works
- Publishing applications with Azure AD App Proxy
- Assigning users and groups
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directorywith David Elfassy2h 1m Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
1. Azure Active Directory (AAD) Premium Setup
2. Enabling Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
3. Setting Conditions for Secure Access
4. Managing Mobile Devices with Intune
5. Publishing Applications with Azure AD App Proxy
Assign users and groups4m 59s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.