Join Chander Dhall for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Azure Search for Developers.
- [Instructor] To get the most out of this course, it would be helpful to have some familiarity with .NET and C#. You don't need to be proficient in either of these topics to follow along with the course, but a little base knowledge might be helpful. I'll be using Visual Studio 2017 in the course, but you could also use Visual Studio 2015 Update 4 or greater. To follow along with the demos, you'll need to have an Azure subscription.
Please note that you may incur some charges throughout the course, so be sure to watch the tier down video at the end to prevent any further cost.
- Querying and indexing
- Creating a search service
- Using APIs during searching
- Importing JSON data
- Handling synonyms
- Working with suggestors and facets
Skill Level Beginner
1. Search Fundamentals
2. Azure Search
3. CRUD Operations
4. Advanced Search Functionality
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.