Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directory.
- [Instructor] Before jumping Azure Active Directory, there are some things you should know. This course covers Azure Active Directory only. It is designed to provide an overview of the service. You can learn more about other Azure functionality in courses already in the library. This course focuses on the new Azure Resource Manager Portal. All the demonstrations will be using this portal. You should already be somewhat familiar with Azure and the basic server administrative roles as well as active directory.
And Microsoft is not asking you to relearn everything you know about infrastructure but just tweak what you already do know.
- Azure AD
- Adding company branding
- Adding a custom domain
- AD Connect configuration
- AD Connect Health
- Administering users and groups
- Configuring SaaS applications
- Granting conditional access
- Revoking access
- Application proxy and discovery
- Integrating web and desktop applications
- Creating an Azure AD B2C directory
- Registering an application
- Creating a Microsoft identity