Join Gary Grudzinskas for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Learning Azure Management Tools.
- [Instructor] Here's what you should know for this course. You should know a little bit about what Azure is, and what it's used for. And also, an understanding of basic IT principles and practices. As you can see, this course is designed for people that are fairly new to Azure and really want to know how to use the tools in order to utilize this cloud platform.
- Customizing the Azure portal
- Creating and deploying resources
- Using the Azure CLI
- Deploying and configuring resources with the CLI
- Deploying and configuring resources with PowerShell
- Deploying resources with JSON templates
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with the Azure Portal
Create and deploy a resource6m 57s
2. Getting Started with the Azure CLI
3. Getting Started with Azure PowerShell
4. Getting Started with JSON Templates
Next steps1m 32s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.