Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Microsoft Azure: Networking Concepts (2016).
- [Instructor] Before you take this course, you should have basic understanding of cloud computing, understanding the fundamentals of networking components as they map to internal infrastructures on premises, infrastructures can also be useful. Having basic understanding of TCP/IP processes, IP addresses, subnetting, and routing, can also be useful in following this course. As well, having a basic understanding of resources that can be hosted in an Azure cloud, such as virtual machines, can also be useful in going through this course.
- Creating and managing virtual networks
- Configuring an ExpressRoute circuit
- Creating a public IP address
- Managing a load balancer
- Configuring a VPN
- Deploying Azure virtual machines