What you need to know to secure your Azure cloud services
- [Voiceover] Before following this course, you should be familiar with basic Microsoft azure concepts. I recommend that you follow my course on the linkedin library, understanding core Microsoft azure functionalities, as well, create an azure deployment. You can create a free azure subscription and start to get familiar with the various tools. As well, I recommend that you get familiar with Office 365 basic concepts. Because office 365 resides on top of Microsoft Azure.
Here, David Elfassy investigates security concepts related to Azure deployment and services such as Office 365, Exchange, and Azure Active Directory. Find out how to use Azure's built-in security tools, secure virtual machines, implement more robust multifactor authentication, and protect your services and data, including email, documents, and user data. Plus, learn how to configure security certificates for your app deployments using custom domains.
- Securing objects and virtual machines
- Deploying certificates for Azure resources
- Implementing multifactor authentication
- Securing Office 365
- Securing Azure Active Directory