This video goes through the prerequisites for Azure certification and course framing.
- [Instructor] Before jumping into this course, there are a few things that you should know. This is a high-level overview for Azure exam AZ-900. This course is designed for the learner who requires a list of domains and learning objectives for the exam. I will be covering the key learning objectives for each domain. I will not be diving into each objective. The course is based on the objectives from Summer 2019. Therefore, please review the current list of objectives prior to taking the exam.
- The new Azure exams and certifications
- The benefits of using cloud services
- Comparing public, private, and hybrid cloud models
- Core Azure services, including networking and storage
- Azure security features
- Planning and managing costs
- Various Azure support options
Skill Level Beginner
2. Cloud Concepts
3. Core Azure Services
4. Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Trust
Azure security: Networking3m 47s
5. Azure Pricing and Support
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.