Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Exam Tips: Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-103).
- [Instructor] Before jumping into this course, there are a few things that you need to know. This is an exam prep for the Azure exam AZ-103. This course is designed for the learner who is already extremely familiar with Azure, or may have an older certification. I will be covering the key points of each objective, but not demonstrating how to do the task or objective. Where possible, I have included the link to the current course in the library that provides a deep dive and demonstrations. The course is based on the objectives from April 2019. Therefore, please review the current list of objectives prior to taking the exam. And you may hear me refer to AZ-100 during this course as the content from AZ-100 has now been merged into the new AZ-103 exam. The existing content has not changed only the numbering of the exam, and we've added in the new AZ-103 content to the course.
- Managing Azure subscriptions
- Managing resources and resource groups
- Managing Azure storage
- Implementing backups
- Automating deployment of virtual machines
- Managing virtual machines
- Managing virtual networks
- Implementing load balancing
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Implementing Azure Multi-Factor Authentication