Join Michael Lehman for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Building Windows Phone 8 Apps with Azure.
What do you need to know to take this course? Well, you need to know how to run Visual Studio, and have some experience with C sharp. You need to have a Microsoft developer account, and you need to have Windows 8.1 and Visual Studio 2013, both RTM versions installed. You also need to have some experience building Windows Phone 8 apps. If you don't have experience building Windows 8 apps you might consider taking my course, building a note taking app for windows phone 8 and windows store. That is also available here on lynda.com. And finally you need to have the windows as your sdk for .net installed.
And we'll walk you through that process.
- What is Windows Azure?
- Creating Azure tables
- Inserting, updating, and deleting data in tables
- Uploading a blob to Windows Azure storage
- Using shared access signatures
- Implementing mobile services
- Adding push notifications
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of Windows Azure Services
2. Windows Phone Apps and Azure Tables
3. Windows Phone Apps and Azure Blobs
4. Windows Phone Apps and Azure Mobile Services
5. Windows Phone Apps and Azure Push Notifications
Next steps1m 21s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.