Join Ralph Reilly for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before taking this course, part of Microsoft Azure for Developers.
- [Voiceover] Before you begin this course I do recommend that you have some understanding of basic key concepts that will help you to better understand Azure for developers. Specifically a fundamental understanding of cloud computing. A familiarity with PCs and a familiarity with Windows machines. Be aware that Azure is web based. The version of Azure you see in this course was most current during recording.
Because Microsoft frequently updates and improves Azure the version you see in your browser may be slightly different from what is shown in the course. If certain buttons or elements have moved trying exploring the interface. The core concepts and principles remain the same.
- Setting up an Azure account
- Creating virtual machines, websites, and cloud and app services
- Introducing Azure storage: blog, table, queue, and file storage
- Using Azure to support wearables and other IOT devices
- Setting up a CDN