Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video What you need to know, part of Azure Administration: Manage Subscriptions and Resources.
- [Narrator] Before jumping into this course, there are a few things that you should know. First, you should already be somewhat familiar with Azure infrastructure and be comfortable with PowerShell. You do not have to be an expert, but a little bit of knowledge will be helpful here. This course is focusing on Azure subscriptions, resources, and resource groups only. We will not cover creating virtual machines, virtual networks, storage accounts, etc. This course is designed for the learner who is studying for the Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification Exam, AZ-100, but it can utilized by anyone who wants to increase their knowledge of Azure.
- Managing Azure subscriptions
- Assigning administrator roles and accounts
- Analyzing resource utilization and consumption
- Configuring diagnostic settings on resources using the portal and PowerShell
- Creating a baseline for resources
- Creating and reviewing alerts and metrics in Azure Monitor
- Managing resource groups
- Allocating resource policies using PowerShell