Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video What you need to know, part of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite: Management and Security.
- [Narrator] Before jumping into this course, there are a few things that you need to know. This course does not include the hybrid or on-premise components of VMS. The focus is on the cloud-only services. If you want to follow along, you will need an Azure subscription, as well as an EMS subscription. The EMS trial is perfect for this. You will also need an Office 365 subscription, and again, a trial would do just fine. This course does not cover the basics of Azure or Office 365. Therefore, an understanding of these services would be beneficial.
And, as we all know, Azure and Office 365 are constantly being updated. Therefore, some steps or screens may be different in your environment.
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directory (2016)with David Elfassy2h 1m Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.