Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video What you need to know, part of Azure DevTest Labs Quick Start.
- [Instructor] Before jumping into Azure DevTest Labs, there are a few things that you should be aware of. First, Azure DevTest Labs is free, but the resources you create within the labs are not. When you are finished with your lab, you may want to delete the lab and the associated resources, and I would also recommend that you have a basic understanding of Azure infrastructure, before jumping into Azure DevTest Labs. If you're already managing an Azure environment, this will be a very easy learning curve for you.
- Configure DevTest
- Create the Azure DevTest Lab
- Create a DevTest Lab virtual machine
- Set policies, users, and schedules
- Configure and create virtual machine bases
- Remove Azure DevTest Lab