Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video What you need to know, part of Microsoft Azure: Design Advanced Applications.
- [Instructor] Before jumping into this course, there are a few things that you should know. First, this course focuses on Azure application servers as outlined from the exam 70-534: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions. This is not a developer or programming course. We'll be covering off architecture as it applies to advanced applications in Azure. There will only be a few demos within this course. If you'd like to see some of these topics in action, please view my other Azure courses that are in the library.
I'd recommend that you already be very familiar with Azure and the associated infrastructure services. You can use this course to expand your current Azure skill set or use it as a reference for exam 70-534: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions.
- Creating compute-intensive applications
- Creating long-running applications
- Implementing messaging systems
- Azure Service Bus relays
- Using Azure Storage queues
- Creating an Azure Event Hub
- Creating Azure WebJobs
- Managing cloud environments with Azure Active Directory Domain Services