Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video What you need to know, part of Microsoft Azure: Design a Management, Monitoring, and Business Continuity Strategy.
- [Instructor] Before jumping into this course, there are a few things that you should know. First, this course focuses in on Azure monitoring services, automation, and designing for high availability. You should already be very familiar with Azure and the associated infrastructure services. This course is based on Azure architecture and has only high level demos. If you would like to see these topics in action, please view my other Azure courses in the library. You can use this course to expand your current Azure skill set, or for preparation for exam 70-534, Architecting Azure Solutions.
Note: As an intermediate-level course, an existing understanding of the Azure platform is required. The course can also serve to deepen the skills of IT professionals wishing to prepare for Azure certification.
- Monitoring Azure solutions
- Operations Management Suite, Azure Service Health, and Azure Application Insights
- Azure regions and domains
- Designing a recovery strategy with Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup
- Configuring and deploying your recovery strategy
- Azure Automation use cases