Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video What you need to know, part of Microsoft Azure: Secure Resources.
- [Instructor] Before jumping into this course there are a few things that you should know. First, you should already be very familiar with Azure and the associated infrastructure services. This course is designed to explore those services in a little bit more depth, focusing on securing those resources. Next, I would highly recommend that you have a strong understanding of Azure infrastructure. Microsoft is not asking you to relearn everything you know about on-premise infrastructure, but you will need to tweak what you do know. And having a strong understanding, initially, will make moving into Azure so much simpler.
Finally, this is an overview and design course with very few demos. If you'd like to learn how to implement or configure some of the services that you will be seeing in this course, please refer to my other Azure videos.
Studying for Microsoft certification? Topics covered here map to objectives on exam 70-534, Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions.
- Securing with managed identities
- Securing with hybrid identities
- Security with identity providers
- Identifying the right solution
- Designing a role-based Azure security solution
- Managing security risks