Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video What you need to know, part of Microsoft Azure: Design and Deploy ARM Templates.
- [Narrator] Before jumping into Azure templates there are some things that you should know. This course covers Azure templates only. It is designed to provide an overview of this service. You can learn more about the other Azure functionality in courses already in the library. This course focuses on the new Azure Resource Manager portal. All of the demonstrations will be using this portal. You should already be somewhat familiar with Azure and basic server administrative roles. Microsoft is not asking you to relearn everything you know about infrastructure, but just tweak what you already know.
- Implementing Azure Resource Manager templates
- Creating a template from a deployment
- Deploying a template using the portal
- Deploying a template using PowerShell
- Using Azure Quickstart Templates
- Using service principals
- Locking Azure resources
- Securing Azure subscriptions
- Azure active directory roles
- Designing custom RBAC roles