Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video What you need to know, part of Microsoft Azure: Architecting Azure Infrastructure.
- [Narrator] Before jumping into this course there are a few things that you should know. First, we will only be covering Azure virtual machines, templates, availability and networking. I would recommend that you be very familiar with Azure and the associated intrastructure services. You should also have a strong understanding of server intrastructure. In this course is overview of Azure architecture. There will not be any demos but if you'd like to see these topics in action please view my other Azure courses in the library.
And this course is designed to expand on your current skill set to move to Azure. If you're coming from an intrastructure background most of these topics that we will cover will be somewhat familiar but they'll be tweaked for use in Azure.
- Designing virtual machines
- Selecting appropriate VM SKUs
- Designing template deployment
- Deploying ARM templates via PowerShell and CLI
- Designing for availability
- Designing Azure Virtual Networks
- Azure VPN and ExpressRoute architecture and design