Learn what you need to know before taking this course.
- [Narrator] Before jumping into this course, there are a few things that you need to know. This is an exam prep course for the Azure exam AZ-100. This course is designed for the learner who is already extremely familiar with Azure or may already have an older Azure certification. It will be covering the key points of each objective but not demonstrating how to do the task or the objective. Where possible, I have included a link to the current course in the library that provides a deep dive and the demonstrations.
The course is based on the objectives from November 2018. Therefore, please review the current list of objectives prior to taking the exam.
- Reviewing the new Microsoft exam structure
- Understanding the role of the AZ-100 exam
- Reviewing individual exam domains
- Exploring exam objectives
- Leveraging study resources
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Manage Azure Subscriptions and Resources
3. Implement and Manage Storage
4. Deploy and Manage Virtual Machines
5. Configure and Manage Virtual Networks
Configure name resolution3m 26s
6. Manage Identities
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.