Join Joseph LeBlanc for an in-depth discussion in this video What you need to know, part of Up and Running with Cloud Storage APIs.
The more comfortable you are with them, the easier it will be to access Cloud Storage in this course.
- Why use cloud storage?
- Granting access to Amazon S3 buckets
- Displaying bucket contents
- Downloading files immediately
- Creating a Dropbox application
- Finding, downloading, and uploading files
Skill Level Beginner
1. Cloud Storage Overview
2. Accessing Amazon S3 Buckets via REST
3. Other Container-Based Services
4. Creating Dropbox Apps
5. Other App-Driven Services
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.