Learn how Azure is different from other cloud platforms. Microsoft provides the only cloud platform that covers everything from IaaS and SaaS to PaaS.
- [Instructor] So when you start to evaluate…the different cloud providers that are in the market today,…you really need to understand some of the things…that make Azure unique.…In this video, we're going to take a look at a lot…of the things that are going to help make a decision…to show you the uniqueness that Azure provides.…Not only for a business continuity perspective,…but also when you look to build cloud solutions…down the road for your organization,…Azure can offer a lot of flexibility…for you and your organization.…So one of the first things I want to talk about…is probably the most common,…and that's trust, privacy, and security.…When you look at Azure, you have to understand…that your data in really any cloud provider,…it's no longer in your direct control.…
It's in somebody else's data center.…So when you look at this, how do we handle that?…Well, Microsoft has done a great job…of publishing their Trust Center…that talks about these three topics…of trust, privacy, and security in depth.…You also will see all the compliancy…
- Examining platform choices
- Creating the Recovery Services vault
- Installing the agent
- Configuring the agent
- Installing Azure Backup Server
- Configuring Azure Backup Server
- Testing failover
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 50m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directory (2016)with David Elfassy2h 1m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 47m Intermediate
1. Azure Overview
2. Business Continuity Overview
3. Azure Backup
4. Azure Backup Server
5. Azure Site Recovery
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.