Discover how to deploy virtual machines on Azure and implement batch jobs using Azure Batch services. This course can also help you prepare for the Microsoft AZ-203 exam.
- [Tiberiu] In today's world as developers we need to know more than just one programming language. We need to know one programming language for the back end, another one for the front end, and even another one for working with the database. And as this is not enough, we have the cloud to deal with, not only to program against it, but to deploy infrastructures as well. Hello, my name is Tiberiu Covaci and I've been working with Azure from its release as a developer, administrator and architect. And in this course, we are going to see how we can deploy virtual machines on Azure and how we can take advantages of the higher performance capability offered by Azure Batch Service. So let's get started.
- Implementing solutions that use virtual machines
- Options for creating virtual machines
- Creating a virtual machine using PowerShell
- Configuring Azure Disk Encryption for VMs
- Running a batch job using PowerShell and CLI
- Creating and running a batch job using .NET