Learn the technical skills you need to successfully manage Azure subscriptions and resource groups, as well as analyze resource utilization and consumption.
- [Sharon] Are you familiar with Azure and would like to know more about how to manage Azure subscriptions and resources? Or maybe you are planning on taking the Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment Exam, AZ-100? Then my LinkedIn Learning course on managing Azure subscriptions and resources is a great place to start. During this course, you will learn how to manage your Azure subscriptions and resource groups by watching or even following along in the hands-on demonstrations. You will also discover how to manage and monitor your Azure resources and explore tools to reduce your Azure spend.
I'm Sharon Bennett, a Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator, and I will be leading you on this course. So go grab your favorite beverage and join me as we dive into this oftentimes overlooked but very important part of Azure.
- Managing Azure subscriptions
- Assigning administrator roles and accounts
- Analyzing resource utilization and consumption
- Configuring diagnostic settings on resources using the portal and PowerShell
- Creating a baseline for resources
- Creating and reviewing alerts and metrics in Azure Monitor
- Managing resource groups
- Allocating resource policies using PowerShell