Learn how to maintain inventory and operating systems using System Center Configuration Manager. The topics covered here can also prepare you for Microsoft certification exam 70-703.
- [Robert] Hi, I'm Robert McMillen, System Center Configuration Manager is Microsoft's product for managing PCs, servers and mobile devices. In this video series, I focus on maintaining inventory and operating systems. You'll learn such topics as deploying the Configuration Manager client, monitoring client health, managing hardware inventory and software metering. You'll also learn about asset intelligence, preparing operating systems for deployment and creating a task sequence. Whether you're an experienced System Center administrator or new new to setting up SCCM, you can find lots of good information that can help you succeed with my course, Maintaining Inventory and Operating Systems Using Configuration Manager.
- Deploying and managing the Configuration Manager client
- Configuring and managing hardware inventory
- Reviewing Asset Intelligence reports
- Deploying operating systems
- Deploying software updates
- Configuring automatic deployment rules
- Managing Device Guard
- Configuring an Endpoint Protection site
- Setting up antimalware policies