Learn how to secure your Microsoft Azure deployment and Azure services such as Office 365 and Azure Active Directory.
- [David] Security is on everyone's mind, but even much more so when we're talking about cloud-based resources that are directly connected to the internet. Welcome to Microsoft Azure: Security Concepts. My name is David Elfassy, and I help organizations deploy and manage their Azure environment. In this course, we will look at the various tools that are used to manage and secure your Azure deployment. Specifically, we will look at best practices on how to secure your Azure resources. We will look at the methodology to secure email services through Exchange Online, document management services, such as SharePoint Online.
We will look at Azure Active Directory and the various tools that are available within Active Directory. We will configure Multi-Factor Authentication and ensure that Multi-Factor Authentication is as secure as possible. We will give you the tools and resources to secure your virtual machines and help you deploy security certificates as part of your Azure deployment. Let's get started.
- Securing objects and virtual machines
- Deploying certificates for Azure resources
- Implementing multi-factor authentication
- Securing Office 365
- Securing Azure Active Directory