Learn how to use Azure to support the latest architectural frameworks and best practices, including serverless architecture, rapid deployment, and DevOps workflows.
- [Instructor] They say that knowledge is knowing that a tomato's a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad. With the rate of change today only accelerating, we're seeing more new technologies be released in the last three years than in the last century. We need to realize the importance of keeping up so that that wisdom doesn't pass us by. Hi, I'm Mike Benkovich and as a former MSDN evangelist, it was my job to help developers keep up with that wave of change and to learn what's important and where to focus their energy so they could take advantage of that new framework tool.
In this course, we're going to look at application services in Azure. We chose a type of service that offers features and tools that make it easy to deliver great solutions that provide a robust, reliable, and scalable environment in which to run your apps. We'll look at web, mobile, and logic ads and the options we have for dev ops. We'll see how we can configure them for backup and autoscale. We will show you how you can get insights into the behavior and performance and fix those issues when they happen. We've got a lot to cover, so let's explore what's possible with application services in Azure.
Learn how to provision new application services, set up autoscaling and deployment options, and use the different application types. Software architect and former Microsoft evangelist Mike Benkovich reviews options such as Continuous Delivery and DevOps Projects, Mobile Apps, and Logic Apps, which connect your applications to business-critical software such as Salesforce, Office 365, Dropbox, and more. He also shows how to stay on top of behavior and performance issues with Azure monitoring tools (including the powerful Application Insights feature), and debug any issues that arise.
- Provisioning application services
- Scaling and deployment options
- Developing for DevOps
- Developing with Mobile Apps and Logic Apps
- Monitoring Azure applications
- Debugging Azure applications