Take a deep dive into the Azure Storage APIs for application development and storage of blob-, table-, queue-, and file-based data.
- [Anton] Getting started with the cloud can be daunting, especially if one tries to consider the entirety of a complex application. Luckily, Azure Storage offers a variety of APIs, each of which you can learn independently. My name is Anton Delsink, and I've been teaching developer topics for almost 20 years. And in that time, the cloud has been one of the most empowering disruptions for me. So in this course I'll guide through the Azure Storage APIs, from a developer's point of view, and get you started with the most commonly used parts of that Storage API, including blobs, files, queues, and tables, and we'll highlight some gotchas as we go along.
So let's dive right in.
- Azure Storage overview
- Azure Storage security
- Deploying Azure Storage
- Accessing Azure Storage files
- Passing messages with Azure Storage queues
- Storing unstructured data with Azure Storage blobs
- Storing structured data in Azure Storage tables (Cosmos DB)
Skill Level Intermediate
4. Azure Storage Files
5. Azure Storage Queues
6. Azure Storage Blobs
7. Azure Storage Tables
Next steps1m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.