Get started with Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security, a comprehensive suite of products focusing on management and security in the cloud. Examine the key features of each product in the suite.
- [Brian] Hi, my name is Brian Desmond, and I'll be walking you through the basics of Microsoft's Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite. I'm a consultant that's focused on implementing everything we're going to talk about with companies big and small around the world. In this course, we'll look at all five components of the Microsoft EMS Suite, and as we look at these components, you'll learn how to implement exciting capabilities, like single sign-on to cloud applications and requiring multi-factor authentication to access data in applications. Next, we'll look at how to encrypt sensitive data so only certain people can access it and we'll explore how to detect potential adversaries on your network.
And now, let's dive in.
- Authentication options with Azure AD
- Configuring Azure AD Connect for sync and authentication
- Securing remote access with the Azure Application Proxy
- Managing apps and devices with Intune
- Building and deploying a basic Intune policy for iOS or Android
- Protecting data beyond the firewall with Azure Information Protection (AIP)
- Configuring AIP classification labels and protection
- Integrating Exchange and SharePoint with AIP
- Managing risk with Advanced Threat Analytics
- Connecting Office 365 to cloud app security