Take a deep dive into Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) and learn how to work with the management and security tools in this service.
- [Sharon] Welcome to EMS, or Enterprise Mobility Plus Security. This course was designed to help you get started with this underrated Microsoft service. The course is broken down into three chapters, each with a specific focus, the three chapters being the Azure Active Directory Services included with EMS, Azure Information Protection, and Microsoft Intune, which are all part of the EMS offering. At this point, I would normally say grab your favorite beverage and let's get started, but this course may require several beverages, as it is a longer course.
So, if you and your coffee pot are ready, then let's get started.
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.