Get started with the Azure cloud services from Microsoft. Learn how to create an ASP.NET app deployed to Azure, build a virtual machine, and create and trigger Azure functions.
- [Jesse] Microsoft Azure is a collection of cloud services that develop reviews to build, manage, and deploy applications through a worldwide network of data centers. Hi, I'm Jesse Liberty. I'm a Microsoft MVP and an independent software developer, and I'm the author of two dozen books and as many online courses. I've been focused on mobile and Azure programming for the past few years, and I believe Azure is the next big thing. In this introductory course, we will look at an overview of Azure, as well as how to create an application in Visual Studio and publish it to Azure.
We'll create a virtual machine, and we'll look at how to create and trigger Azure serverless functions.
- Examining and personalizing the Azure portal
- Creating an app service
- Creating an ASP.NET application with Visual Studio
- Viewing your published app
- Creating a virtual machine
- Triggering Azure functions