Gain the intermediate-level skills you need to design advanced applications in Azure. This course can also serve to deepen the skills of IT professionals wishing to prepare for the 70-534 exam: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions.
- [Sharon] Welcome to Design an Advanced Application in Azure. I'm Sharon Bennett, a Microsoft certified solutions expert in cloud platform and infrastructure, and I'll be leading you through this new IT reality. In this course, we are going to examine the various Azure advanced application solutions and services. We'll focus in on different messaging systems, including queues, topics, and relays, just to name a few. We'll also spend some time reviewing high-performance computing designs and review application virtual network connectivity.
If you're ready, grab your favorite beverage and let's dive into Design an Advanced Application.
- Creating compute-intensive applications
- Creating long-running applications
- Implementing messaging systems
- Azure Service Bus relays
- Using Azure Storage queues
- Creating an Azure Event Hub
- Creating Azure WebJobs
- Managing cloud environments with Azure Active Directory Domain Services