Learn the intermediate-level skills needed to configure monitoring, business continuity, and disaster recovery in Microsoft Azure for highly available and recoverable environments.
- [Instructor] Welcome to the course Design an Azure Management, Monitoring, and Business Continuity Strategy. I'm Sharon Bennett, a Microsoft certified solutions expert in Cloud Platform and infrastructure, and I'll be leading you through this new IT reality. In this course, we are going to explore the various ways you can leverage Azure to build environments that are highly available and recoverable. We'll explore some automation services from management and review various methods to monitor your Azure resources. If you're ready, grab your favorite beverage and let's dive into Design an Azure Management Monitoring and Business Continuity course.
Note: As an intermediate-level course, an existing understanding of the Azure platform is required. The course can also serve to deepen the skills of IT professionals wishing to prepare for the 70-534 exam: Architecting MS Azure Solutions.
- Monitoring Azure solutions
- Operations Management Suite, Azure Service Health, and Azure Application Insights
- Azure regions and domains
- Designing a recovery strategy with Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup
- Configuring and deploying your recovery strategy
- Azure Automation use cases