Discover how to equip your iOS app with advanced search features by leveraging Azure Search. Learn how to work with CRUD operations, JSON data, APIs, indexes, suggestors, facets, and more.
- [Chander] Azure Search not only simplifies information retrieval but it also takes away the tedious job of managing the servers. At the same time, it can scale incrementally and seamlessly, as per our needs. Hi, I'm Chander Dhall. I'm an Azure advisor and I've been a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional for over six years. In this course, we will introduce to you information retrieval concepts as well as the fundamentals of Azure Search.
We will also demonstrate how to use the .NET Azure Search API for CRUD operations, Synonym Search, autoCompletes, boosting, as well as faceting. All right, we've got a lot to cover so let's get started.
- Querying and indexing
- Creating a search service
- Using APIs during searching
- Importing JSON data
- Handling synonyms
- Working with suggestors and facets
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Azure Mobile Serviceswith David Isbitski2h 17m Intermediate
1. Search Fundamentals
2. Azure Search
3. CRUD Operations
4. Advanced Search Functionality
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.