Get started with Microsoft Azure Service Fabric, and learn the key development techniques necessary to produce highly scalable microservices-based cloud applications in Azure.
- [Instructor] Hi, I'm Chander Dhall, I'm a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional and Azure advisor, and I'm a global enterprise consultant. In this course I will cover the architecture and programming model of Azure's service fabric. We will see how to create stateful and stateless services locally as well as on the Cloud and how to create a secure cluster deployed to the cloud and then debug your application remotely.
We've got a lot to cover so let's get started.
- Reviewing microservices vs. monolithic architecture
- Reviewing microservices and Azure Service Fabric basics
- Programming model architecture
- Creating a stateless service and a stateful service
- Creating a cluster in Azure
- Adding security to a cluster
- Finalizing cluster creation
- Deploying to an Azure cluster
- Debugging an application remotely
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 50m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Core Functionalitieswith David Elfassy2h 52m Intermediate
1. Microservices vs. Monolithic Architecture
2. Microservices and Azure Service Fabric Basics
3. Programming Model and Environment Setup
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.