Learn to secure Azure resources using managed identities, hybrid identities, and identity providers, and identify an appropriate security solution for your unique Azure deployment.
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Securing Your Azure Resources. I'm Sharon Bennett, a Microsoft certified solutions expert in cloud platform and infrastructure, and I will be leading you through this new IT reality. In this course, we are going to explore how to secure and control access to Azure Active Directory, configure ADFS with Azure Active Directory Connect, implement Azure Active Directory B to B and B to C directories, and secure various other Azure resources. We'll also spend some time learning about RBAC, or role-based access control, and how to create a customized role that you can use in Azure.
And finally, we'll touch on the Azure Security Center and Microsoft Operations Management Suite. If you're ready, grab your favorite beverage and let's dive into Securing Your Azure Resources.
- Securing with managed identities
- Securing with hybrid identities
- Security with identity providers
- Identifying the right solution
- Designing a role-based Azure security solution
- Managing security risks